The mechanical properties of commercially pure titanium alloys are influenced by the presence of small amounts of oxygen and iron. Grade 1 unalloyed Ti (“Pure”) 35A alloy contains the lowest oxygen and iron levels, thereby making this grade the most formable of material. This alloy has the highest purity.
Grade 1 is known to possess excellent resistance to mildly reducing to highly oxidizing media with or without chlorides, high weldability, good impact toughness, excellent room-temperature ductility. It is nonmagnetic.
Grade 1 unalloyed Ti (“Pure”) 35A alloy is used in the following application areas:
- Navy ship components
- Food processing/pharmaceutical
- Chemical processing equipment
- Anode/cathode/cell components
- Hydrocarbon refining/processing
- Pulp/paper bleaching/washing equipment
- Desalination, brine concentration/evaporation
- Hydrometallurgical extraction/electrowinning
- Medical implants/devices, surgical instruments
- Consumer products such as watches and eye glass frames
In Forms Of
Pipes & Tubes
Sheets Plates Coils