Threaded Flange manufacturer Robust Special Metals supplies screwed flange, the forged Flange, threaded Flanges in forged steel, Stainless Steel, carbon steel etc..
Robust Special Metals is one of the latest manufacturers, stockist & suppliers of Blind Flanges, Reducing Threaded Flanges, Lap Joint Flanges, Flange Gaskets, Threaded Flanges, Socket Weld Flanges, Flanges Bolts, Ring Flange, Spectacle Blind Flanges, Weld Neck Flanges, Orifice Flange, Slip-On-Flanges, High Hub Blinds Flanges, which are manufactured using superior grade of Nickel Alloys, Inconel, Hastelloy, Monel, Nimonic, Titanium, Special Alloys, Alloy 20, Alloy 286, Duplex, Super Duplex, and Stainless Steel. These Flanges are most durable and manufacture to fit in the different size of Pipes. Engineers & World’s Best Project Consultants use these Flanges in Machined Components, we have supplied Flanges to companies involved in Equipment Manufacturing, Mining, Oil Refineries, Chemical Manufacturing, Heavy Engineering, Pulp and Paper, Valve and Automation, Utilities and Transportation, and Industrial Construction.
We have our manufacturing unit in Bhiwandi with some great machinery and skilled engineers to operate them to get the perfect outcome with a minimal defect in the metal shape, size, and material.
Specification of Threaded Flange, Screwed Flange
Threaded Flanges (Screwed flanges) are similar to slip-on flanges in outline, but the bore is threaded, thus enabling assembly without welding. This obviously limits its application to relatively low pressure piping systems. Threaded Flanges may be welded around the joint after assembly, but this is not considered a satisfactory method of increasing the flanges’ pressure applications. Threaded flange use in low press condition usually.
- B16.5 Threaded 150lb Flange
- B16.5 Threaded 300lb Flange
- B16.5 Threaded 600lb Flange
- B16.5 Threaded 900lb Flange
- B16.5 Threaded 1500lb Flange
- B16.5 Threaded 2500lb Flange
Description of Threaded Flange, Screwed Flange
- Type: Flat Face, Raised Face, Ring Joint, Tongue, and Groove, Male and Female
- Material: Nickel Alloys, Inconel, Hastelloy, Monel, Nimonic, Titanium, Special Alloys, Alloy 20, Alloy 286, Duplex, Super Duplex, and Stainless Steel
- Standard: ANSI,JIS,DIN,BS4504,SABS1123,EN1092-1, UNI,AS2129,GOST-12820
- Size: 1/2-78 inch (DN15-DN2000)
- Pressure: ANSI class 150,300,600,1500,2500, DIN PN6,PN10,PN16,PN25,PN40,PN64,PN100,PN160
- Packing: No Fumigate or Fumigate Plywood/Wood Pallet or Case
- Surface Treatment: Anti-rust Oil, Transparent/Yellow/Black Anti-rust Paint, Zinc, Hot Dipped Galvanized.
- Usage: Oil Field, Offshore, Water System, Shipbuilding, Natural Gas, Electric Power, Pipe Projects etc.
- NICKEL – Nickel 200/201.
- INCONEL – Inconel 600, Inconel 601, Inconel 617, Inconel 690, Inconel 690, Inconel 713C, Inconel 718, Inconel X-750, Inconel
X-751, Inconel 800, Inconel 800H, Inconel800HT, Incone825, Inconel 890, Inconel 925, Inconel SX300.
- HASTELLOY – Hastelloy C-276, Hastelloy C-22, Hastelloy C-2000, Hastelloy-X, Hastelloy B-2, Hastelloy B-3, Hastelloy
C-4, Hastelloy G-30, Hastelloy G-35, Hastelloy N.
- MONEL – Monel 400, Monel K-500.
- DUPLEX & SUPER DUPLEX – Duplex 2205, Duplex 2207, Duplex 31803, Super
Duplex 32750, Super Duplex 32760, Super Duplex 32550, 253MA, SMO 254, AL-6XN.
- TITANIUM – Titanium Gr.1, Titanium Gr.2, Titanium Gr.3, Titanium Gr.4, Titanium
Gr.5, Titanium Gr.7, Titanium Gr.11, Titanium Gr.12.
- NIMONIC – Nimonic 75, Nimonic 80A, Nimonic 81, Nimonic 90, Nimonic 105,
Nimonic 115, Nimonic 901.
- SPECIAL ALLOYS – Alloy 20, Alloy 286, Invar 36, Invar 42, Kovar, Stellite Gr.6,
Stellite Gr.25, Alloy 230, Alloy 28, Maraging Steel, Cobalt, Tantalum.
- STAINLESS STEEL – SS 303, SS 304, SS304L, SS310, SS316, SS316L, SS317, SS317L, SS321, SS347, SS 17-4PH, SS 15-5PH, SS 904L, XM-19, Nitronic 50, Nitronic 60.