Lap Joint Flange
Lap Joint Flanges (LJ Flanges) or Loose flange (LF flange) called are used on piping fitted with lapped pipe or with lap joint stub ends the combined initial cost of the two items being approximately one-third higher than that of comparable welding neck flanges. Their pressure-holding ability is little, if any, better than that of slip-on flanges and the fatigue life of the assembly is only one-tenth that of welding neck flanges. The lap joint flange with the stub end assembly are normally used in systems requiring frequent dismantling for inspection and cleaning and where the ability to swivel flanges and to align bolt holes materially eases the erection of large diameter or unusually stiff piping. Lap Joint flanges have certain special advantages:Freedom to swivel around the pipe facilitates the lining up of opposing flange bolt holes.Lack of contact with the fluid in the pipe often permits the use of inexpensive carbon steel flanges with corrosion resistant pipe. In systems which erode or corrode quickly, the flanges may be salvaged for re-use.
Robust Special Metals is one of the latest manufacturers, stockist & suppliers of Blind Flanges, Reducing Threaded Flanges, Lap Joint Flanges, Flange Gaskets, Threaded Flanges, Socket Weld Flanges, Flanges Bolts, Ring Flange, Spectacle Blind Flanges, Weld Neck Flanges, Orifice Flange, Slip-On-Flanges, High Hub Blinds Flanges, which are manufactured using superior grade of Nickel Alloys, Inconel, Hastelloy, Monel, Nimonic, Titanium, Special Alloys, Alloy 20, Alloy 286, Duplex, Super Duplex, and Stainless Steel. These Flanges are most durable and manufacture to fit in the different size of Pipes. Engineers & World’s Best Project Consultants use these Flanges in Machined Components, we have supplied Flanges to companies involved in Equipment Manufacturing, Mining, Oil Refineries, Chemical Manufacturing, Heavy Engineering, Pulp and Paper, Valve and Automation, Utilities and Transportation, and Industrial Construction.
We have our manufacturing unit in Bhiwandi with some great machinery and skilled engineers to operate them to get the perfect outcome with a minimal defect in the metal shape, size, and material.
Specification of Lap joint flange
Lap joint flange Manufacturer Metal Industries Loose Flange, LJ Flange, loose hubbed flange in forged steel, loose plate flange, Stainless Steel, AS,CS etc. include class150, calss300, class600, class 900, class 1500, class 2500, DN15 to DN600
Lap Joint Flanges
- B16.5 Lap Joint 150lb Flange
- B16.5 Lap Joint 300lb Flange
- B16.5 Lap Joint 600lb Flange
- B16.5 Lap Joint 900lb Flange
- B16.5 Lap Joint 1500lb Flange
- B16.5 Lap Joint 2500lb Flange
Description of Lap joint flange, Loose Flange
- Type: Flat Face, Raised Face, Ring Joint, Tongue, and Groove, Male and Female
- Material: Nickel Alloys, Inconel, Hastelloy, Monel, Nimonic, Titanium, Special Alloys, Alloy 20, Alloy 286, Duplex, Super Duplex, and Stainless Steel
- Standard: ANSI,JIS,DIN,BS4504,SABS1123,EN1092-1, UNI,AS2129,GOST-12820
- Size: 1/2-78 inch (DN15-DN2000)
- Pressure: ANSI class 150,300,600,1500,2500, DIN PN6,PN10,PN16,PN25,PN40,PN64,PN100,PN160
- Packing: No Fumigate or Fumigate Plywood/Wood Pallet or Case
- Surface Treatment: Anti-rust Oil, Transparent/Yellow/Black Anti-rust Paint,Zinc,Hot dipped Galvanized.
- Usage: Oil Field, Offshore, Water System, Shipbuilding, Natural Gas, Electric Power, Pipe Projects etc.
- NICKEL – Nickel 200/201.
- INCONEL – Inconel 600, Inconel 601, Inconel 617, Inconel 690, Inconel 690, Inconel 713C, Inconel 718, Inconel X-750, Inconel
X-751, Inconel 800, Inconel 800H, Inconel800HT, Incone825, Inconel 890, Inconel 925, Inconel SX300.
- HASTELLOY – Hastelloy C-276, Hastelloy C-22, Hastelloy C-2000, Hastelloy-X, Hastelloy B-2, Hastelloy B-3, Hastelloy
C-4, Hastelloy G-30, Hastelloy G-35, Hastelloy N.
- MONEL – Monel 400, Monel K-500.
- DUPLEX & SUPER DUPLEX – Duplex 2205, Duplex 2207, Duplex 31803, Super
Duplex 32750, Super Duplex 32760, Super Duplex 32550, 253MA, SMO 254, AL-6XN.
- TITANIUM – Titanium Gr.1, Titanium Gr.2, Titanium Gr.3, Titanium Gr.4, Titanium
Gr.5, Titanium Gr.7, Titanium Gr.11, Titanium Gr.12.
- NIMONIC – Nimonic 75, Nimonic 80A, Nimonic 81, Nimonic 90, Nimonic 105,
Nimonic 115, Nimonic 901.
- SPECIAL ALLOYS – Alloy 20, Alloy 286, Invar 36, Invar 42, Kovar, Stellite Gr.6,
Stellite Gr.25, Alloy 230, Alloy 28, Maraging Steel, Cobalt, Tantalum.
- STAINLESS STEEL – SS 303, SS 304, SS304L, SS310, SS316, SS316L, SS317, SS317L, SS321, SS347, SS 17-4PH, SS 15-5PH, SS 904L, XM-19, Nitronic 50, Nitronic 60.