Inconel – 825
The nickel in Alloy 825, in conjunction with the molybdenum and copper, gives superb resistance to reducing environments such as those containing sulfuric and phosphoric acids. The molybdenum prevents resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion. The alloy’s chromium content confers resistance to a variety of oxidising substances such as nitric acid, nitrates and oxidising salt.
NeoNickel specializes in supplying high performance metal alloys to a wide variety of industries. As a highly respected European supplier we provide the finest quality heat resistant, corrosion resistant, aerospace, titanium and stainless steel alloys anywhere on the market.
Alloy 600 can be used in a variety of applications, here are just a few examples:
- Fuel element dissolvers
- Sea-water-cooled heat exchangers; offshore product piping systems; tubes and components in sour gas service
- Heat exchangers, evaporators, scrubbers, dip pipes etc. in phosphoric acid production
- Air-cooled heat exchangers in petroleum reﬁneries
- Chemical and Food Processing
- Oil and gas well piping
- Nuclear fuel reprocessing
- Components in Pickling equipment like heating coils, tanks, baskets and chains
In Forms Of
Pipes & Tubes
Sheets Plates Coils